Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's time to get down to business!!

We are back from our mini vacation. We had a BLAST in Vegas. We walked a million miles, watched a show, and ate way too much but boy was it fun:)
So now it's time to get to work!!!! No more slacking for me. I can't wait to be fit again!! My body is craving the gym and I can't wait to give it my all.
I have many goals coming up that I would love to achieve.
1. I need to get as fit as I can for my photo shoot
2.Win the health challenge I am in, but to be honest, I don't think I will even come close since we are about to finish week 6 and I am now just starting:/ We are also doing this point system and I am for sure out on that. but it's all good. I'm going to give it my all.
3. I really need to focus on my strength training so I can improve on my running. I am determined to PR my Full Marathon I am running in April 2014.
4. I need to keep my health and fitness a lifestyle. This is HUGE for me. Like I've said many times, I do really well with my exercise but my diet always goes down hill and fast.

So here we go:) I am excited and can't wait to FINALLY get on track again. It's been way too long.


*I am going to try my best to keep up with this blog, however, I will not post any weight loss. Not until after the Challenge which ends December 23rd. Wish me luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment