Saturday, December 28, 2013

2014 Health Challenge!!!

It's time again for another Heath Challenge with my brothers. I am so excited to get back on track again!!!!
Yes I gained all my weight back plus a few extra pounds:/, and never really got my full motivation back dang it. I LOVE challenges especially with my brothers. I am super competitive and REALLY want to win:) This time it will be me, my older brother, younger brother and hubby. I am the only girl, and the smallest which means I have to work extra hard to beat these boys. I seriously can't wait to get back on track. Tomorrow is our first weigh in and I think we will weigh in once a month and our finally weigh in will be March 23rd or the 30th. haven't decided on the final date yet.
 Monday is also the start of my full Marathon training so I am going to be one busy girl in the gym, and on the road. My full Marathon training takes up sooooooo much times. Seriously hours some days.  I will need to make sure I increase my weight training again. Super heavy weights with small reps while doing my Marathon training.  I need to remember to not go into "training over mood" like I did last time. Really my diet is what kills me. I need to stock up on healthy foods and make sure I write every thing down. I have some big goals that I would like to meet this new year.
1- I really want to win the health challenge:)
2- Feel confident to wear a bikini again
3- I really need to work on my toning big time. I really want to a fitness or Bikini show this October but not sure if I can justify the cost. It's CRAZY EXPENSIVE!!! So we will see. I would love to do the fitness one. The fitness show is more for tone and muscle mass where the bikini is more for the lean girls. But we shall see. Would be cool to say you did it and to see your body transform.
4- I REALLY want to try and PR from my 1st Marathon. That is if the course is the same.  Really in the end all that matters is you finish:)

I am going to try really hard to keep up on this blog. It helped me so much last time. I also want to track my inches this time as well.
I will try my hardest to keep my healthy eating a lifestyle but not going to lie, it's freaking HARD!!! I am always started over each year. So here's to a healthy and fit year. Bring on 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment