Sunday, December 30, 2012

Before you begin

Before you begin a fitness and diet plan, you need to sit down write all your goals, figure out when will be the best time for you to get your workout in, make a grocery list and get all grocery's before you start. Make sure you get enough food to last you a while. If I run out of my diet food, I tend to cheat, so make sure your house is stocked, and if you are getting low on an item, go to the store. The must haves that my hubby and I like are: Protein powder (we drink about 6 each a day) raw almonds, string cheese, lots of greens. I will also be juicing 1 juice a day and lots of meat (limit red meat) (for the hubs since I don't eat meat) For the first 4 weeks, we are going to stick with proteins and veggies only. Week 4 and up, we will start to add complex carbs. This will be things such as brown rice, and whole wheat breads. Week 6-8 is when we will add a cheat meal. We will do our cheat meal 2-3 times a week. But this is a cheat MEAL not day. Pinterest has tons of healthy recipes that I need to check out. I'll be posting recipes that we like:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chan, I am so impressed by your motivation, it is infectious!
    What kind of protein drinks do you guys like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl:) to be honest, right now we are using a whey protein I got at Walmart, but my hubby has been doing some research on different proteins and we might start using a non whey organic protein powder. I'll let you know which one we get next time:)

    ReplyDelete