Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome:)

I FINALLY have my page up. You have no idea how many days and hours I have been working to get my fitness page up. My plan for 2012 was to do a fitness blog and I never did it. I decided that for 2013 I would just do a fitness facebook page. Well, it was so confusing and seemed like so much work that I am back to the blog idea. Thank you everyone for all the great suggestions.  It will take some time for me to get the hang of this blog, but I hope that it helps you as well as myself.
My goal for this blog is to help motivate others and myself. I plan on posting tips, recipes, workouts, challenges, concerns, progress and more. I would love to share others input on my blog. I will be posting pics of my progress as I go and would love to share others progress if you like.
I am so excited for the new year and can't wait to be fit and healthy:) LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this! I need some motivation to finish what I've started too. I definitely need some good recipes to keep me going in the eating and if I come across any I'll make sure to let you know so you can post them here! You're awesome, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mellisa. I am super excited to:) I've been going crazy this last week eating what ever I want when I want. haha I can't wait to see my results. I am also excited that I did this blog, it has gotten me even more excited and very determind to kick same major butt:)

      Delete