Sunday, May 5, 2013

3 hour spin class

So on Saturday May 4th, My friend and I did a 3 hour, yes 3 hour outside spin class. All the money went towards the MS society. I have to be honest, I was a little worried for this class. For one it's 3 HOURS and I haven't done spin in about 2 years so I knew it would hurt.
The class started at about 9:15ish and we were off. It was seriously sooooooo much fun!!! I had a blast. The weather was amazing. Warm with a cool breeze. They were passing out bagels, orange wedges, granola bars, water, Gatorade, spraying sun screen on everyone, giving out a ton of prizes, which by the way, I won a $10.00 gift card to a pizza joint:)
It was challenging at times but I did it:) It was AWESOME!!! I for got how much I love and miss spin. I want to try and go to one spin class a week.
I am also surprised that I am not really sore at all. My bum is a tiny bit and my legs aren't at all. I guess my body was ready for it since I've been running a ton.
I can't wait to do this again next year:)




No comments:

Post a Comment