Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New adventure

So a friend of mine from High school is a crazy runner. I'm talking running 100 milers. He is AMAZING!!!! I remember him running it last year and reading his blog all about his run and how inspiring he is. He is the guy I always talk to about running, what shoes I should buy, what supplements I should be taking etc. Well the other day I got am email from him asking me if I can be one of his pacers for his Wasatch 100 miler on September 6th. I am soooooo excited to do this with him. He said that I will be running 14-22 miles with him. But this run is not a road run. This is a trail run which I have never done. He is going to take me on a few runs on some trials before race day. I am a little nervous but super excited:)
Maybe one day I'll be brave and run the 100 miler too. Oh man, that is crazy talk. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment