Monday, May 27, 2013

Oh boy it's summer!!!

I can not believe how fast time has gone by. I haven't been blogging:/ My diet and exercise hasn't been the greatest at all. To be honest, when the weather starts getting really nice, I ALWAYS fall back into my bad habits. But I am so sick being in my "bad habit" and can't wait to kill it again. I was going to start hard core last Monday but we went camping the whole week and I just decided to really enjoy and not worry.
I am however having some panic attacks. I for the most part am a pretty confident girl but I soooooo am not when I am in a swim suit. Doesn't matter if I am fit or not, I am not one that feels super confident in a Bikini and my boys are ready to go swimming NOW.
Our gym has a pretty awesome pool and I told my husband last night that I am so worried to go, especially the gym pool because I always see people I know, or the regulars. I just really should care, but I do.
I promised myself that I will not let my "swimsuit" insecurities get in the way this year like it does every year because who really cares anyways? NO ONE!!!!  I feel bad that my kids miss out some times because of me. All because I don't want to be seen.
So time for me to be a big girl and enjoy this amazing weather with my sweet family and who gives a crap who I might see and just ENJOY it:) (not going to lie, I will be freaking out in the inside;) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment