Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So, so close!!!!!

Remember how I have a goal of running 3 miles in 21 minutes? Well I am sooooo CLOSE!!!! I tried it on Monday and ran it in 23:20. I was really happy with that time since I haven't been running as much as I should.
I woke up this morning determined to reach my goal. I got to the gym early and took off. Oh man, I was getting so tired and winded. There was a few times I had to turn my pace down to 7.5. I am bummed to say that I didn't reach my goal today. In fact I got the exact same time again today 23:20. I KNOW I can do it. I need my hubby or someone standing right next to be to help me push through and do it.
I know that I don't push myself 100% at the gym. I think because I am worried about breathing so load or letting out the occasional scream. Hahaha.
I'm going to keep trying and reach my goal. 7 minute miles is dang HARD but I am so proud of myself were I am today. I remember when I couldn't even run 1 mile without stopping, and when I finally could run 1 mile it was around 12 minutes. I have come a LONG ways in my speed and endurance and I feel great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment