Monday, April 8, 2013

12 more days!!

I can't believe that I only have 12 more days until my Marathon!!!! Time has gone by fast!!!
Today was my schedule 3 mile run. The last 2 weeks are very low miles. Monday's and Wednesdays are always my "speed" days. Tonight I ran my 3 miles in 24 minutes. I was going to shoot for 21 minutes, but I was getting too tired. After my run it was time for some upper body and abs then finished with 15 minutes in the sauna. My favorite:) I felt really strong today and can finally say that I am ready for my race. I have never worked so hard in my life!!! These past 3 months have been killer!! I have not only ran a million miles but I have also weight trained the whole 3 months too. I feel great and very strong. I can't wait for race day!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment