Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time to get in the Zone........ again!!!

Oh man, this month I haven't done well with my diet at all. For one, I needed to eat a lot of complex carbs for my Marathon, but those healthy complex carbs turned into, french fries, toast, cereal and more:( It's crazy how easy and fast you can fall back into your old habits. I also haven't worked out since my race which was 5 days ago. I am almost fully recovered but my feet and ankle are still pretty sore. They feel more bruised then anything. I've decided that I will rest until Monday, then start back at it again. I'm not so worried about my workouts, it's my diet. I really need to get back into the the zone and eating healthy. Oh and it's also been hard to eat healthy because my boys are off track now and are bored staying home, so we are always going out to eat.
Really, it's just excuse after excuse but I can and will do it:)
Swimsuit session is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment