Sunday, March 24, 2013

1 quick post

So I know I said I wasn't going to do a post until March 30th, but I had to tell you what's been going on with me. Monday I ran my 5 miles and felt great. Tuesday I went to the gym with my hubs and had an amazing cardio and upper body workout.  Then Wednesday, BAMMMMMMM I woke up super sick. Major body aches, slight sore throat, mucus cough, ugghhh I just didn't feel well. Then Thursday came, I was even sicker I was too sick to go to our boys Parent Teachers conferences:( Then it was Friday, my husband's Birthday. I love to always make every one's Birthday so special.  I was sicker then a dog but set my alarm and woke up at 6:30am to go to the grocery store to buy stuff to make crepes for my love. I got home and started making breakfast and I was dying. My husband kept telling me I didn't have to make them but I insisted. I was finally done and had to lay down. My amazing husband cleaned up all the mess without me even asking. I felt so bad. I really wanted to do more and have a fun day but I just couldn't. He totally understood and doesn't care about his Birthday, but it still made me sad that I couldn't do more. I took some NyQuil and went straight to sleep. Well my body aches we so bad that they woke me up every hour and so I ended up taking a hot bath at 3:00am I was finally back to bed around 4:00. When I woke up for the day on Saturday I was even sicker!!!! I told my husband "That's it I'm going to the Doctor's I think I have strep" My son had had it the week before and my throat was killing at this point. I went straight to the Doctors just miserable. Guess what?? No step, the Doctor said I just have a virus/flu and should last about 5-7 days. I just wanted to cry. I seriously haven't been this miserable in a very long time. I actually broke down to my husband Friday night. I am just so frustrated, I hurt everywhere, weak, I HATE laying around. I had a Primary activity that I was supposed to be at Saturday morning and had to tell them I couldn't go and was so worried that they would think I was "flaking" out. I couldn't go to church today with my family and I missed my son's talk in Primary. Ughhhhhh it's been terrible!!!!!!
This after noon I asked my husband for another blessing. He had given me one the night before, but I wanted another one. By this point, I had a fever. This was my first fever I've had since being sick. My husband said that he was going to call the Bishop over (he lives across the street) to do the blessing with him. I instantly got mad. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our Bishop, but I just don't like asking for help from ANYONE. I have always been this way. There is no reason really, I just don't want to interrupt people but my husband called him over anyways. I was so mad at him, but I have to tell you, once I saw the bishop in my home, I knew it was the right thing and I wasn't mad at the hubs anymore:) I had an amazing blessing and I know I will get feeling better asap and hope I can finally get a fulls night rest. I am so thankful for the power of the Priesthood.
Oh I forgot to say that one of the main reasons I am so frustrated is, our health challenges ends this coming Saturday. I was crying to my hubs saying, "Why now!!!! I can't be sick NOW!!!!!! I haven't been able to workout in 4 days, I haven't really eaten a thing, and you know what the crazy thing is, I haven't lost not even 1 ounce since being sick. I thought for sure I would since I'm not really eating, but I guess my body is holding  onto every little thing because no weight has come off at all.
So I'm not really sure how my 3 month challenge will end. I am very bummed that I am sick NOW of all time. I know I totally jinxed myself. At the st. patty's 5k, I was telling my friend how my kids have pretty much been sick on and off all winter, and how I really haven't been sick. I have had days were I don't feel good, but always better by the next day or so. Then BAMMMM here I am on my death bed. I couldn't run my schedule 8,5,and 18 miles this week. I have been soooooooo down. I feel so helpless. Usually when I don't feel good, I still keep going but I just can't. I seriously can barley get out of bed.
To be honest, my health is what is most important not a health challenge, but not going to lie, I am SUPER BUMMED right now. If I start to feel better, then I will go back to my workouts, but we shall see. We are still doing our weigh in Saturday morning. Wish me some luck because I really need it.
OK, so this really ill be the last post until Saturday:)

*I have to give a shot out to my AMAZING husband who has been so good taking care of me and our boys. Enough though I can't sleep (I am majorly congested) he has kept the boys quiet, and they have all been angels. I am going to stay positive and continue to pray that I get better asap, and that NO ONE in my family gets what I have. See you Saturday and hope I have some good news to share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment