Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yummy, yummy in my tummy

Tonight I made one of my very favorite meals ever. Quinoa black bean burrito bowls. I got the idea from Pinterest: of course:) YUMMMM
Mine has quinoa, black bean, tomato's, half a small avocado, salsa, tiny bit of cheese, and tons of Jalapeños (I added more after I took this pictire because I LOVE them so much).
Jason's has: quinoa, black bean, half avocado, tiny bit of cheese, he also topped with salsa and fat free sour cream. I usually add some olives but I didn't have any. this time. So YUMMY!!!! I love this meal because it's full of flavor, doesn't taste like "diet food" and it's super healthy for you,, just be careful with the black beans since they do have carbs, but they are are great source of Protein as well as Quinoa.
ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment