Sunday, March 10, 2013

Time for a new week


I can't remember what week of training I am on. Haha I think 10?? Anyways, tomorrow is a start of a new week. A new week of eating clean, LOTS of running and strength training. I didn't do the greatest AGAIN this week with my diet. But it's all good. I'm excited for this new week. My training this week will be 5,8,5,17. I really need to be in the zone 110% if I am going to win this Health Challenge:) Just a few more weeks to go!!!
So tonight while putting our kids to bed, my 6 year old noticed my bicep and said, "Wow Mom you have a big muscle, it's as big as Steven's (my 18 year old nephew) I thought it was so cute and also made me proud that you can see my hard work. I really have slacked off BIG time for about 5 weeks. If I would have done everything 110% I would see much better results, but I am proud of my progress so far and will continue to work hard. I need to remember that it takes time and will not happen over night, that I will get in my ruts and that's OK.
My goals this week will be:
*Gym every day except for Sunday.
*In bed by 10:00-10:30
*Drink more water (I do drink a ton, but I should drink more)

Here's to a very healthy and fit week:)

*Oh by the way, I just noticed that my blog has been viewed 5,489 TIMES!!!!! Thank you all for the support, I REALLY need it more then ever to get me through these next few weeks to try and win my Health Challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment