Monday, March 4, 2013

Brrrr...

Well. I didn't end up running at 5:30am like planned. My alarm did go off but there was NO WAY I could get up. I had a hard time falling asleep last night, and out 4 year old woke up crying with an ear infection, and my hubby is now sick too:( I feel so bad for my little family.
I was able to go for my run this afternoon since my hubby stayed home sick today. I went up to daybreak for one I love running around the lake, and I just wanted to run a different route. So the sun is out today but it's FREEZING!!! As I took off, the dang wind was blowing towards me for 3 whole MILES!!!! I was seriously already so tried at mile 1. My average pace is usually around 8:20's-40's. Today due to the wind, my average pace was around 9:20. I was so beat and walked so much. It's crazy how draining the wind is. My poor hands were numb.
I am so glad to be done:) I still have upper body to do but will do that later tonight.
I have done really well with my clean eating today. No cheating at all. I ALMOST had a brownie but didn't. I decided to have a string cheese instead. Yay me:) This girl LOVES treats a little too much:/
I took this picture on my run this afternoon. It was so cold that the lake was frozen. Brrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment