Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's a new week!!


This week is going to be very hard for me. I am going to be tired, ornery, and super worn out. Haha
With our son not feeling well, which he is doing so much better but not 100% I will not take any of my kids to the gym. Yes, I am one of those Mom's that keeps my babies home even if they have a clear runny nose. So my hubby and I decided that we will take turns going to the gym. I offered to go this whole week at 5:30 am. Yes, you are reading that right. 5:30 AM!!! I know I have told you in the past that I hate working out early because it makes me so ornery and tired the rest of the day, but with kids being sick and hubby working during the day, this is what I need to do this week, and my hubs will go at night. We decided that we will take turns. This week I go early, then next week he will. It will be nice for our bodies to have this change.
This week my running schedule is: 5,8,5,16. It's going to be another hard week of running, but I'm ready. I'm excited because I have another race coming up. St Patty's 5k on the 16th. It's good to run a few races during your training to help you with your speed. I can't wait:)
So here's to a new week of eating 100% clean and training HARD!!!!
Oh, so about our health challenge. We haven't been doing weekly weigh ins and my hubs and I didn't do good last month and I wasn't sure how others were doing until today. I am still in first place (I think, haven't heard from my older brother) with a total of 8.1% body fat loss, but my little brother is super close to me with 7.9% It freaked me out a bit because I was in the lead by quit a bit so I really wasn't worried until now. I need and will be in the zone from here on out. April 1st is our final weigh in and I REALLY want to win:)
I hope you all have a great, and healthy week. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment