Saturday, March 2, 2013

Here we go............

In about 3 hours, I will be running the furthest I have ever ran. 16 MILES!!!! I am going outside this time. No treadmill today. It's a beautiful day. 50 degrees, perfect running weather. I will be running for about 2 1/2 hours, maybe a little longer depending on the route and how tired I get. I am actually really excited.
I was supposed to go this morning at 6:00am with my bestie but last night around 6:00pm, I wasn't feel well at all. Just super weak and so worn out. I went to bed at 9:15 and slept until about 9:30 this morning. I still felt a little worn out this morning, but I had some breakfast and feel so much better. I think I am just "down" right now. My motivation has been lacking big time, when I eat crappy I feel crappy, I had my monthly visitor a few days ago (TMI sorry) and it's so hard to get on track again when you have been off track for so long. So I got online and started pinning motivation quotes and it totally got me pumped and ready to go. (I know crazy, but they really do help me)
I will also be running with my new running buddy for the first time. My gun. With me running for hours and far away from home, I need to make sure I stay safe. Yes, I do have my concealed permit so I am OK to be running with it.
I'll post all about my run when I get back. Wish me luck!!!!! EEEEKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment