Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Health Challenge


As you all know, I am have been in a health challenge since January 1 and it ends April 1st. I REALLY want to win so bad!!!! I could really use the money for clothes. I need clothes so bad!! I seriously wear the same 4 outfits. I wish I didn't fall back into my bad eat habits last month but it's all good. I know what I need to do and I will do the best I can. I've decided that I will not post ANY weight loss until our final weigh in day. I want to keep it a secret and I don't want my competitors to see were I am at. Hahaha;) Actually, I don't even know if they read this??? I will also post some after pictures, but I most likely wont be as tone as I wanted or thought I would be at that point. Only because with my training for my Marathon, I thought I could go all hard core on my weight training but I just can't. I am still weight training, just not as crazy as I was doing before. I am doing what my trainer said to do, but after my race on April 20th, I will really step up the strength training.
Well.... It's time for some breakfast and I will run my scheduled 8 mile run tonight after the kids are in bed.
Wish me luck!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment