Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's time to KILL it!!!!

OK friends, like I've said before. February has been the WORST month EVER for me as far as my diet goes. I don't even think I had a full day of eating 100% healthy :/ But I have to tell you that I still feel great, strong and I will KILL it starting tomorrow. I am ready to see better results, I am ready to rock a bikini, ready to finally reach my goal, ready to run as fast as I can in my marathon and so on.
Oh speaking of February being a hard month. I found my very FIRST GRAY HAIR!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO. My Mom said I probably got it this last week since my baby has been quite mischievous lately.  Oh the joys of getting old.
So back to fitness haha, so I didn't lose any weight this month. I am up 2 pounds from last month. We have 1 month left of our health challenge and I WILL WIN IT!!:) I am so proud of my hubby who is down 17 pounds. He is doing awesome. I am still going to hold off on pictures since I did so horrible this month and there is no change. I hope I can see some major changes this new month. Even though our health challenge ends April 1st, that will not be the end of me reaching my goals. It will take a lot more time for me to reach my fitness goal. I am so excited to get back on track again:)
I've had a set back, but it will NOT stop me!! I will keep going!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment