Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blah. Blah. Blah!!

I can't believe that tomorrow is already February 14th!!! Where on earth has the time gone??? I need to be honest with you and myself, this month is not going so well. I already wrote in a previous post how I have done great with workouts, but my diet is going down hill big time:/ I am still in that funk dang it.  I decided that after Valentines day, NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoy Valentines day, and I promise that this Mama WILL be on track 110% Friday. And yes, I think I have said this a few different times, but I am human and I am just being honest.
 I'll tell you one thing that's for sure. I am giving it 200% in March, because that is our last month for our Health Challenge (ends April 1st) and I WILL WIN :)
My goal for the end of the month, February 28th is to weigh 130. 

No comments:

Post a Comment