Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines

I seriously have the best hubby ever!! This man sure knows how to spoil a girl:) A week or so ago, I told him NO flowers. Not that I don't love them, but they are always so much this time of year, plus he get me flowers every single month and I would rather have something else. Is that bad??? haha
When I woke up this morning, he surprised me in bed with a box of Rocky Mountain chocolate covered strawberries. My FAVORITE!! He gets me these ever single year:) He also got me my favorite Carmel apple. Pecan bear. Did he forget I am trying to get fit and healthy?? Hahaha;) I also got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a 50 minute facial. Yeah, I am in HEAVEN!!! Massages are my favorite, and I have never had a facial.
I called the Spa this morning to make an appointment and I lucked out. I was able to get my massage done at 10:15. This was by far the BEST massage I have ever had. They lady was amazing. She knew I was a runner because I told her before she started so she was going to do some special massages to help with my running. After she was done, she asked me if I do yoga and if I stretch every time I worked out. I told her I hadn't done yoga in over a year and I do stretch after every workout. She then said that she could totally tell that I stretch because my legs were awesome. She said that my leg muscles were super relaxed and very muscular and that I am definitely doing something right. Her comment totally made my day:) Stretching is actually one of my favorites. I think it feels so good.
So........ my amazing diet has been 2 egg whites for breakfast, popcorn, and chocolate covered strawberries:/ Yeah, my tummy hurts, but I am going hard core again tomorrow so I am enjoying my day:)
I am so very blessed and love my hubby and little men so much. I am one lucky girl.
Hope you all have an amazing Valentines Day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment