Thursday, February 14, 2013

week 6 of training

I can't believe that my week 6 of training is almost. I just finished my scheduled 4 mile run and I have 12 miles on Saturday then week 6 is done. Time is going by way fast. Before I know it, it will be race day. (ahhhhh I have no idea why the font changed?? LOL)
Really the only thing that I can complain about with my training is, I have broken out BAD especially on my forehead:( I always have very clear skin, but when I start running a lot especially on a treadmill, I sweat buckets and brake out. My poor forehead looks terrible:( I really hope that my facial will help tomorrow. I guess that's the price I pay when I run a million miles a week;) haha. I always wash my face right after I am done working out, but it's not helping:( Oh well, I guess I will have to deal with it because this Mama will keep running:)

No comments:

Post a Comment