Saturday, February 16, 2013

My blog

I know I have said this a few times already, but seriously, you have no idea how motivating it is for me to hear that people are reading my blog. Obviously I know people look at it because I can see how many times it been viewed, but I don't know "who" is looking at it.
My hubby, my youngest son and I, went to dinner tonight and someone I went to school with (who I didn't recognize at first. sorry again:) came up to me and said hello, and said that he and his wife read my blog. I started laughing because I was NOT eating healthy. I was stuffing my face with some chips and salsa, Dr. Pepper and smothered burrito. I said "Yeah, so I am obviously not dieting right know" Hahah it was funny, but seriously you guys, thank you all for the comments, viewing my blog and for the few that I have seen out and about stopping me to tell me you read this blog. This has been a VERY hard month for me with my diet. I only have less then 2 weeks and this month is over. I WILL KILL IT!!!!!! Don't let a bad eating day, days or even weeks stop you, KEEP GOING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment