Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 5 DONE!!!

Today was my schedule 10 mile run for my training. I have to be honest, I was very worried for this run. I have ran 10 miles a million times on the road and treadmill so it wasn't that, I was worried because  my "monthly visitor" sorry TMI but it's true. LOL I am very pleased to say, that this was probably the strongest 10 mile run I have ever done. When I run, I don't like to stop or slow down at all unless I really need to. I started right off at the pace of 6.3 and ran the whole entire time. I was never out of breath,  or winded. I felt GREAT!! The treadmill did stop at the 1 hour mark because it always does, but the second it did that, I turned it back on and bumped the speed back up to 6.3 and continued my run. Finally at my last .25 I bumped it up to 8.0 and finished. 10 miles baby. I felt AMAZING and felt like I could run 10 more.
My poor hair is a sweaty, knotty MESS!! Oh man, it's horrible. I can't even run my finger threw my hair. haha. I am happy that week 5 is done and I am getting closer to the big day:)
I had my son take a pic of my sexy hair;) haha. Oh and my awesome boob sweat;)

No comments:

Post a Comment