Saturday, February 9, 2013

Set back just a bit

Week 5 is almost over and we didn't do a weigh in this week. Like I've posted before, I had a REALLY BAD week as far as my diet goes. I went a little out of control. No reason for it, I just did. I had no weight loss this week which is fine, but my goal is to really focus the rest of the month and kill it. I am getting stronger and stronger each day. I still have 8 more miles to run tonight then week 5 of training is done!!
I am getting more and more tired since my runs are going up and up each week. I am also getting super hungry as my miles go up. I need to make sure I keep eating complex carbs and that I am eating enough food to give me energy for my runs and to make sure I build muscle instead of my body starving itself and eating away my muscle. I defiantly don't want that. No way!!!
Tomorrow is ANOTHER day of eating crap:/ We are going to my parents at 11:00 for pancakes, then to my in laws at 6:00 for dinner. I am going to eat, but I will limit my portions, but starting Monday, I am going hard core. I really want to see a difference at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment