Thursday, February 21, 2013

PR baby!!!

Today was my schedule 4 mile run. I picked my boys up from school and went straight to the gym. Mondays and Thursdays are my "speed" days. These are the days that I push myself to the limits to try and run as fast as I can. I am very happy and proud to say, that I have beat my PR:) Last week was my fast time in 4 miles was 32 minutes. Today I did 4 miles in 31 min 43 seconds and my fastest mile was my last mile at which I ran it in 7.43. I was EXHAUSTED after this run. I was huffin n puffin so loud. I bet people thought I was a crazy women. haha. After I caught my breath, I felt amazing, and very strong. Seriously guys, anyone can run this fast I promise. I use to run a mile in 12 minutes!! It's crazy to think how far I have come. I have worked my butt off to be were I am today with not only my speed but distance as well. The furthest I have ever ran without walking is 11 miles straight!! Tomorrow is a rest day of running then Saturday is the BIG 14 MILES. The furthest I have EVER ran. I am actually kind of excited. Can't wait to reach another mile stone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment