Thursday, February 7, 2013

Confidence=SEXY


I have talked about confidence a few times on here but I have to say that I think Confidence is super sexy for both men and women. Okay, so I have to apologize in advance, but this may be a little TMI:/ SORRY haha  But we are all adults:) So my hubby and I are very lovey dovey. We have been together for 15 years and we still cuddle all the time, always hold hands, tell each other we love you so many times a day. I LOVE my prince charming, but I have to say, since I have gained more confidence, and he has as well, we both can't keep our hands off of each other. It's just so crazy to me how important confidence is. Even though I am having a tough week with my diet, I still feel amazing, and we are both so happy that we are healthy and working towards our goals. It feels GOOD!! Confidence=SEXY :) (I think anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment