Friday, February 1, 2013

It's FEBRUARY!!!!!!

I can NOT believe it's FEBRUARY!!! Month one is over!! Lets' all keep going and reach our goals. I am so excited and so close to my goal. I can almost feel it!!!! Ahhhhhhhh. It feels good:)
This month I really want to focus even harder on my strength training. Not only because it's one of my goals to look and be fit, but it is extremely important for my Marathon training,. There is no way that I can just run for my training. Speaking of training, I ran 78 miles the month of January. This month, I will be running 103 miles and it keeps going up. EEKKKKKK I still can't believe I am almost done with week 5 of training.
I am also excited because I signed up for a Valentine 5k that will be on February 9th. I can't wait. I have a ton of races I am doing this year. A bunch of 5k's, probably 3 half marathons and of course my full marathon:) It's going to be an amazing FIT and HEALTHY year!!:)

My goals for the month of February:
* Up my Strength training
* Focus more on my Abs
* weight loss of 8+ pounds
*Making sure I am in bed by 10:00 at the latest
*Adding more complex carbs to my diet to get my through my long runs


No comments:

Post a Comment