Wednesday, February 20, 2013

No Bueno :/

Okay friends I am still in my rut. I know, I KNOW!!!!!!! What the heck happened??? I went from this crazy health freak to BLAHHHHH. This has been one crazy month for me. I have a bunch of excuses and I could have made different choices but I didn't. Here is what I had going on this month.
-Superbowl party at our house
-Nephew's Birthday dinner
-Family party in the morning and another family party the same day for dinner
-My cheat meal days which I shouldn't have done since I was already doing bad:/
-I got 2 gifts cards to my FAVORITE coffee houses and of course used them up within a few days:/
-All 4 boys sick with the fevers, coughs, throwing up, diarrhea, and pink eye for 2 WEEKS and I couldn't leave the house at all and the only time I did, was when my husband came home from work and the only thing I did for 2 weeks was go to the gym late at night.
-Valentines Day
-Date night with hubby for Valentines
-Dinner with friends. twice
-Been going to bed on average around midnight which is NO GOOD. I need to be in bed by 10:00 at the latest
-I also think I am "comfortable" the way I look and feel, which might be another factor why I'm not going hard core. This is what I did in 2012 and gained 1/2 my weight back and here I am having to stat from square one.
-Trainer telling me to tone down my workouts. Which I think has made me feel a little lazy:/
-My 2 year old has been quite the Dennis the Menace. I seriously have to watch him like a hawk all day long!!! It's been a HARD WEEK with him.

I am still doing awesome with my workouts but I REALLY want to do more like I was doing before., I almost feel like I'm not doing enough,  but I am going to listen to my trainer especially since I am running soooooo much now, and each week the miles go up and up.

Please don't give up on me. I PROMISE I am and will kill it and get to my goal, it's just going to take a little longer but it's all good. I am still up the 3 pounds I gained. I keep losing and gaining it back.
I always want to be honest with myself and you, to show you that I am not always so hard core, I struggle just like everyone else, but I will show you that you can still reach your goals even if you have struggled. DON'T GIVE UP!!!
I wont do after pics this month. I'm pretty sure I look the same as before. I MIGHT surprise you and do some in a few weeks if I can get my butt on track again. Haha. No,I will. I am strong and I already know I can do it.
PEACE:)


No comments:

Post a Comment