Monday, February 4, 2013

Super bowl


Did everyone enjoy their Super bowl?? I know I sure did. Maybe just a little too much;) I went a little too crazy this weekend starting from Thursday -Sunday :/ I don't know why, but I was enjoying everything. It was good and fun, but now back to training hard. I did gain 3 pounds back from all the CRAP but I'm not worried at all. My weight loss goal this week is 1 pound, since I will need to get the 3 pounds off that I gained.
I also didn't make it to boot camp AGAIN:( It is just way to hard for me to get up at 5:30 am. If I get up that early, I am SUPER tired and grumpy the whole day and it's just not worth it to me. They are supposed to have a night class but said they are working on it. I think when they start it again, I will do the night classes.
I do however need to get to the gym tonight for my schedule 4 mile run and upper body. This week my training is 4,5,4,11. The miles keep going up and up. Oh yeah, I forgot that I am running a Valentine 5k this Saturday. I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment